Thursday, 19 January 2012

I almost forgot to blog tonight. Sitting on the couch at 10pm, wathing tennis. Ok. Not really watching. More facebooking and emailing and now I suppose blogging.
Today I spent ishibg February would hurry up. Fawm is 13 days away, but it's too far :(

Change of setting. Sitting on my bed, now 11pm. Listening to Tom Milsom. Ah. Why's he so amazing?!
Found out Declan Sykes was in Adelaide the other day. Missed him :(
Just to recap- Hexachordal is amazing. Porphyrophobia is my favourite song.

Oh. That's why my iPod's not charging.
It wasn't plugged into the wall.
Starting a new school in a few weeks. New friends are hard to make when you're seen as 'weird' by your peers. Who cares what they think, I learnt to not change for other people a few yers ago.
Anywaay.
Buonanotte bella.
Blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment