Yes, I am a slacker.
I'll do another one tonight, promise.
Why would I lie to you?
I wrote about 300 words in a facebook comment today, talkibg to my friend about how surely she'll be able to update her website this year while at boarding school. I mean, most rich (ish) schools have wireless and such, and surely if they have wireless, it's not just for the teachers.
We'll be going to different school, so I guess I'm basing my hypothesis on the fact that my school that I will be starting has wireless, and next to no blockage.
Half hoping I'll be able to access blogger. But if not, phone access will be allowed at recess and lunchtimes.
Oh, I'm going to love my new school.
My old school was - let's face it - a prison. Spiked fences taller than most people surrounded the perimiter, and no one trusted you at all. New school = they trust you 100% until you give them a reason to do otherwise.
Anyway, for more, check out my twitter, @silvawolfmoon
Blade.
No comments:
Post a Comment